Senior Account & Project Manager, Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year commensurate with experience
Location: Remote within Canada
Benefits: Health & Dental, Flex Work Hours, Personal Development, Parental Leave Top Up, Active Transport Bonus, Volunteer Hours
Requirements: Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or Work Permit Holder. Must be legally allowed to work in Canada.
Fully Remote (Canada): We’re currently seeking an eager, passionate Account and Project Manager for R&G Strategic – a communications agency specializing in sustainability. Your work would focus on managing our customers’ projects in branding, website design, UX/UI, marketing materials and sustainability communications. You will ensure project deadlines are managed, maintain trusting relationships with clients and will rally the team to get deliverables across the finish line on time and on budget. As a senior team member, you will develop and optimize workflows to keep the whole team on point while being the champion of R&G’s project management systems. Our headquarters are in Halifax but this role can be remote within Canada.
– 5+ years of advertising agency-based account and project management experience
– Digital and communications design—managing client accounts focussed on brand strategy, web development and communications projects is second nature for you
– A background in project management, with expertise in managing project process flows and team delivery
– You don’t just have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, you can ‘read’ people and know how to keep the vibe happy and optimistic
– You have a passion for leading with purpose, helping the planet and creating a better, more equitable society are part of your deeply-held values. You know a thing or two about sustainability or ESG/sustainability for business
Seniority Level of this role — up to Senior
– A strong self-starter, able to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary experts and a range of clients
– An excellent, empathetic and persuasive communicator and relationship-builder with strong customer service skills
– A skilled project manager, adept at creating work-back schedules, managing timelines and a team, and staying on-task independently
– Comfortable creating and delivering decks, defending decisions and interpreting feedback for strategy, design and web projects
– Comfortable with remote collaboration, including video chat, and tools like Google Suite, Asana and Slack – with proven proficiency in Google Sheets
– Highly attentive to detail with the ability to self-manage and juggle priorities while working autonomously in remote situations
Main Responsibilities Include:
Project Management (40%)
– Develop project briefs
– Ensure that timelines are accurate, up to date and met by team
– Ensure that asset requests are implemented and delivered on time
– Activate projects in a timely manner and ensure expectations are communicated to the client
– Run team meetings to ensure that expectations for project delivery are met
Client Relationship Management and Client Success (30%)
– Provide thoughtful customer service through weekly or bi-weekly meetings with clients to ensure that expectations for project delivery are met
– Responsible for closing the loop on client communication and ensuring that follow-up is timely, and that team members are brought in as needed
– Prepare meeting agendas and prep documents for account meetings
Summarize post-meeting notes and the actionable tasks for client and team
– Go above and beyond to create trusting relationships with our partners, and help them feel they belong in our process
Process Development (20%)
– Take scopes of work, identify processes for the team to follow and translate those into workflows
Client Onboarding (10%)
– Champion all client onboarding workflows
– Activating workflows to manage the project in our project management system and assigning team members and deadlines
Salary Range: $55,000.00-$65,000.00 per year commensurating with experience
Instead of a cover letter, please include:
– Confirmation you have 5+ years of experience in this role at an agency
– A description of the sustainability accomplishment you’re most proud of
– Who your favourite sustainable brand or influencer is and why
Don’t spend time writing an essay – just a few sentences will do!
Please submit your application package via email to [email protected]
Application deadline: N/A
Contract type: Full-time, Permanent
We thank all candidates for their interest in R&G Strategic, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If contacted for an interview, be prepared to provide at least two references who can speak to your qualifications as a sustainability professional.
Come as you are
Your gender, your gods, your sex life, and your skin colour don’t make a difference here. R&G is a progressive and open-minded workplace, and we’re committed to achieving a diverse workforce through equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, salary, benefits and training. We’re committed to providing all prospective and current staff members equal opportunities to achieve required job performance, regardless of race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, age, ethnic origin, religion, marital/family status, physical appearance, or disability. Accommodations are available, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you!